Chicken Tenderloin with Artichoke and Mushroom Sauce
This recipe is not for the faint of heart.
- 1/2 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 cup diced mushrooms (shiitake and crimini)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- white pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt, seasoning
- 8-10 pieces of chicken tenderloin
- In a saucepan, on medium head, add the butter, mushrooms, white pepper, and garlic.
- When the mushrooms and garlic begin to smell really good, add the cream, half & half, artichokes, and cheese.
- Cover and let this simmer while you prepare the chicken.
- Pat the chicken tenderloins dry and dust them with seasoning (I used a rosemary, garlic, pepper blend).
- In a large oven-proof skillet on high heat, add the olive oil.
- Sear the outside of the chicken on both sides (this shouldn’t take long for small tenderloins).
- Finish the chicken in a 400° oven.
- Serve it forth to Hansel. Feel his finger to see if he is fat.
By: The Tart Little Piggy
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Grape Sauce (foodiejoanie.wordpress.com)
- Mushrooms in Burgundy Sauce (bitofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Shrimp Penne in Mushroom Creamy sauce (babybubu.wordpress.com)